In some families, it’s a given that your kids will need braces, you wore them, your spouse wore them, and while your children hit the jackpot in many areas, straight teeth were not in the genetic pool deck of cards for them. With other kids, you might be surprised when the doctor tells you that they need braces. While they might look straight to you, the doctor is also looking at the bite, how the upper and lower teeth meet each other, and they know that a subtle change can help avoid problems in the future.
- Traditional braces can correct jaw problems, crowded teeth, crooked teeth, misaligned bite, and several other conditions.
- Braces consist of standard metal brackets which adhere to the tooth using the best adhesive!
- Using this adhesive helps to eliminate the chance of broken brackets.
- These metal brackets do require periodic tightening so pressure can gradually straighten your teeth and align your jaw as needed.
- Braces are the traditional way to get teeth straight and provide you with a great smile.
- Treatment time and duration will vary from patient to patient depending on the work that needs to be done and patient compliance.
- Our doctors at Smilepoint Orthodontics are Dr. David E. Holsey & Dr. Michael Eshelman
- Their extensive education has prepared them to use the most advanced techniques available.
- Dr. David & Dr. Michael use the latest in technology and advanced wires to ensure you get the best results in the quickest treatment times.
When you entrust your orthodontics to Smilepoint, you will get the best care possible and our whole team will be behind you to meet your goals.